A 15-year-old was found dead in the girls’ bathroom at a Hollywood high school due to a fentanyl overdose. NBC News’ Kathy Park reports on how authorities are sounding the alarm about young people consuming narcotics by mistake after two fellow students were arrested for allegedly selling fentanyl-laced drugs.
» Subscribe to MSNBC: http://on.msnbc.com/SubscribeTomsnbc
Follow the MSNBC Midterms Elections guide to the important races across the United States as Americans prepare to cast their votes.
Countdown to the Midterms: https://on.msnbc.com/3KlULq8
Follow MSNBC Show Blogs
ReidOut Blog: https://www.msnbc.com/reidoutblog
MSNBC delivers breaking news, in-depth analysis of politics headlines, as well as commentary and informed perspectives. Find video clips and segments from The Rachel Maddow Show, Morning Joe, The Beat with Ari Melber, Deadline: White House, The ReidOut, All In, Last Word, 11th Hour, and Alex Wagner who brings her breadth of reporting experience to MSNBC primetime. Watch “Alex Wagner Tonight” Tuesday through Friday at 9pm Eastern.
Connect with MSNBC Online
Visit msnbc.com: http://on.msnbc.com/Readmsnbc
Subscribe to the MSNBC Daily Newsletter: MSNBC.com/NewslettersYouTube
Find MSNBC on Facebook: http://on.msnbc.com/Likemsnbc
Follow MSNBC on Twitter: http://on.msnbc.com/Followmsnbc
Follow MSNBC on Instagram: http://on.msnbc.com/Instamsnbc
#Teens #Hollywood #drugoverdose